- Museum quality giclée fine art print reproduction of a vintage portrait painting entitled, "Glitter" by American painter William McGregor Paxton, from the circa 1930.
- Portrait of a woman with bobbed hair, seated on the side of a chair. She wears the highly fashionable sleeveless flapper dress of the Art Deco era, in shades of pink and green with fringe and glitter. She poses in front of a luxurious glam backdrop.
- Vintage reproduction wall decor excellent for art deco 1920s, Great Gatsby style, and glamour fashion decorating schemes.
- Pink, green, maroon, teal, yellow
- Available as a print, poster, or canvas
RESTORED WITH CARE: This reproduction has been digitally restored and enhanced. The piece still retains the characteristics of the original, but with any major flaws (such as tears, holes, and etc) due to time and wear cleaned up, producing a top quality image for display. Cracks in paint and the natural aging of papers retain the charm of the passage of time.
These museum-quality fine art prints are created using the giclée printing process, which allows for super-fine detail and resolution. Archival inks are applied to premium heavyweight fine art papers. Giclée prints are regarded as the highest quality graphic reproduction process available and considered to be museum quality. Printed with a 12-color high end system using top of the line archival inks, resulting in a print that can last upwards of 100 to 200 years.
Premium Fine Art Canvas: This is a premium, 408 gsm, heavyweight canvas with a white and non-reflective surface. This is an acid-free and archival-grade paper. Our canvas consists of a 35/65 Cotton/ Poly Blend, with an Oxford 2:1 weave, and a fine & semi-smooth surface, .