- Museum quality fine art print reproduction of a vintage painting entitled, "Vanitas Still Life" by Dutch artist Jacques de Gheyn II, circa 1631.
- Slightly macabre, memento mori (momento mori) vintage dark art scene with skull, books, silver urn, black cloak, greek busts, and orb.
- Vintage reproduction wall decor excellent for dark academia decor, goth decor, for the office, or other aesthetic decorating schemes.
- Black, white, pink, red, grey
- Available as a print, poster, or canvas
RESTORED WITH CARE: This reproduction has been digitally restored and enhanced. The piece still retains the characteristics of the original, but with any major flaws (such as tears, holes, and etc) due to time and wear cleaned up, producing a top quality image for display. Cracks in paint and the natural aging of papers retain the charm of the passage of time.
These museum-quality fine art prints are created using the giclée printing process, which allows for super-fine detail and resolution. Archival inks are applied to premium heavyweight fine art papers. Giclée prints are regarded as the highest quality graphic reproduction process available and considered to be museum quality. Printed with a 12-color high end system using top of the line archival inks, resulting in a print that can last upwards of 100 to 200 years.
Premium Fine Art Canvas: This is a premium, 408 gsm, heavyweight canvas with a white and non-reflective surface. This is an acid-free and archival-grade paper. Our canvas consists of a 35/65 Cotton/ Poly Blend, with an Oxford 2:1 weave, and a fine & semi-smooth surface, .