- Choice of HIGH QUALITY economy satin poster (available only in US sizes 12x18, 16x24, and 24x36) or ARCHIVAL/MUSEUM-GRADE giclée print (see paper descriptions).
- Original exhibition-style print or poster
- Inspired by William Morris's 1860s wallpaper design, "Vine"
- Features purple grapes on a green grape vine, contrasted in front of a blue leaf pattern.
- Perfect accent for an Arts & Crafts themed room or a Craftsman style home.
These museum-quality fine art prints are created using the giclée printing process, which allows for super-fine detail and resolution. Archival inks are applied to premium heavyweight fine art papers. Giclée prints are regarded as the highest quality graphic reproduction process available and considered to be museum quality. Printed with a 12-color high end system using top of the line archival inks, resulting in a print that can last upwards of 100 to 200 years.
Premium Fine Art Canvas: This is a premium, 408 gsm, heavyweight canvas with a white and non-reflective surface. This is an acid-free and archival-grade paper. Our canvas consists of a 35/65 Cotton/ Poly Blend, with an Oxford 2:1 weave, and a fine & semi-smooth surface, .