- Choice of HIGH QUALITY economy satin poster (available only in US sizes 12x18, 16x24, and 24x36) or ARCHIVAL/MUSEUM-GRADE giclée print (see paper descriptions).
- Reproduction of an early 1900s woodland plant illustration by Ernst Haeckel.
- Features a variety of ferns (some resembling tropical palm trees) in cool greens, blues, and yellows.
- Restored print still retains the characteristics of the original printing process, but with any major flaws due to time and wear cleaned up.
- Perfect accent for a cabin in the woods or woodland themed decor.
These museum-quality fine art prints are created using the giclée printing process, which allows for super-fine detail and resolution. Archival inks are applied to premium heavyweight fine art papers. Giclée prints are regarded as the highest quality graphic reproduction process available and considered to be museum quality. Printed with a 12-color high end system using top of the line archival inks, resulting in a print that can last upwards of 100 to 200 years.
Premium Fine Art Canvas: This is a premium, 408 gsm, heavyweight canvas with a white and non-reflective surface. This is an acid-free and archival-grade paper. Our canvas consists of a 35/65 Cotton/ Poly Blend, with an Oxford 2:1 weave, and a fine & semi-smooth surface, .